FLLFFL Demonstration No.1 FLLFFL Demonstration No.1

Favorite

This is by far my favorite submission from you. The floor grid must have been a bitch. Awesome!

Snake flash game Snake flash game

Good first attempt.

It's a good attempt at flash games, there's a slight glitch at the beginning you might want to fix though.

Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

Great!

Awesome game! The constant replenishing of stock got a bit annoying by the end and a few instances of people walking through walls but otherwise original and well made game!

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

Confusing

I liked the game even though the jump controls were a bit laggy and the music repetitive, still a little more explanation to the story would have helped.

Repair Repair

I imagined someone working on fixing something and it fits brilliantly. Your melodies are definitely getting more complex which is really good. I have to say the drops of tension at 0:40 and 1:50 are a little cliche but otherwise its brilliant.

Alloud responds:

Thanks for the feedback. d:
I know the progression isn't the most original thing ever but I really felt it clicked for what I wanted to do with the track. I'll try and work around the cliches in other tracks though.

Invention Invention

Dear God Almighty.

It's really good, the only real complain I have is that the beginning is a little too ambient, leaving a little gap for a more focused main voice but it changes nicely, not sticking to one theme and I like it!

Thanks :3
I was shooting for a little bit of a progressive and floaty intro. Might change it when I finish the track that comes before it though; see how things flow.
Appreciate the feedback!

J'Commencerais J'Commencerais

Best yet.

Some of the subtler parts could have used more emphasis in the main riff and I would have personally preferred an upbeat quickfire solo when the distortion stopped but its definitely a good composition.

Awesome, thanks for you feedback :3

Bigger kids, Bigger playground Bigger kids, Bigger playground

Haha.

Like the message. It could have been encorporated into a playground better though.

FlyingJunkie responds:

Yeah, I wasn't very good at using skp when I did this