Repair Repair

I imagined someone working on fixing something and it fits brilliantly. Your melodies are definitely getting more complex which is really good. I have to say the drops of tension at 0:40 and 1:50 are a little cliche but otherwise its brilliant.

Alloud responds:

Thanks for the feedback. d:
I know the progression isn't the most original thing ever but I really felt it clicked for what I wanted to do with the track. I'll try and work around the cliches in other tracks though.

Invention Invention

Dear God Almighty.

It's really good, the only real complain I have is that the beginning is a little too ambient, leaving a little gap for a more focused main voice but it changes nicely, not sticking to one theme and I like it!

Thanks :3
I was shooting for a little bit of a progressive and floaty intro. Might change it when I finish the track that comes before it though; see how things flow.
Appreciate the feedback!

J'Commencerais J'Commencerais

Best yet.

Some of the subtler parts could have used more emphasis in the main riff and I would have personally preferred an upbeat quickfire solo when the distortion stopped but its definitely a good composition.

Awesome, thanks for you feedback :3

Field's Story Field's Story

Excellent Progression!

Your music is definitely Improving in complexity and themes. I like how the drums are quieter now so the snare doesn't break the flow so much but Johnson is right it sounds like the rest of the track is dulled when the kick comes in and in a kick heavy piece like this it gets really noticeable and really I think the melody should be noticeably louder than the drums so that you can really get into it. Overall the song is amazing, the melody shifts with the drums in a great range of rhythm and themes, keep it up!

Gabbitcore Gabbitcore

Perfect

Its amazing, the loop transition is seamless and the main theme is extraordinary, only problem is, I couldn't see it really fitting into a game :/